Anastasia Callaghan, Founder, Sunday Sanctuary | Sunday evening anxiety and how to get rid of it.
Anastasia is the founder of Sunday Sanctuary. I am sure we have all experienced that Sunday evening feeling – it’s the feeling of trepidation before the start of the working week. It isn’t good for us and Anastasia felt strongly enough about removing the feeling that she launched the Sunday Sanctuary.
Anastasia believes that our week should be about feeling good from start to finish and she has created a community to offer guidance on how to prioritise mental and physical wellbeing and become the best version of ourselves both at the home and at work.
Ian and Anastasia discuss:
– What is Sunday evening anxiety
– The impact of working from home and technology on how we feel
– What we can do to make that Sunday feeling go away
What is inspiring Anastasia:
Podcast – how to fail with Elizabeth Day.
In particular these two episodes;
– S10, Ep7 How To Fail: Emma Reed Turrell
– Special Episode! How To Fail: Mo Gawdat On How To Cope With Anxiety In A Time Of Coronavirus
How to contact Anastasia